Henry and Martha 10 Inch Heavy/Super Heavy Cloth Pad
These cloth pads are handmade in Western Australia by the very talented Gayle. The quality of handmade cloth pads is better than anything you can get factory made. A pattern that has been tried and tested for many years, you will love your Henry & Martha pads. Just try one!
Henry and Martha heavy/super heavy cloth pads can be used:
- When you would normally use a heavy disposable pad
- For your heavy days during your menstrual cycle
- Overnight use
- Postpartum (after having a baby)
What you get:
- One x heavy/super heavy cloth pad. Topped with a gorgeous print in cotton lycra, 1 layer of flannelette, 2 layers of 500GSM bamboo plus hidden PUL (waterproof layer) and then backed with cotton lycra.
*Image is an example of cloth pad shape and print. Print placement may vary from images shown
- Wash before first use
- After use, rinse until water runs clear - treat any potential stains with sard soap (not spray). Any persistent stains can be soaked in a product such as Vanish for around 4 hours, up to 6 hours maximum. Can be stored in wetbag or small basket until wash day (zip partially open) to allow air circulation.
- Put in with a normal wash (40 degrees)
- Line dry only (do not tumble dry, this could damage the waterproof PUL layer)
A little about Henry and Martha:
Henry & Martha has been a registered sewing business since 2008, but really came into itself when Gayle had her second child in 2018. Wanting to spend more time at home with the children, a renewed focus was put on Henry & Martha and the range of handmade products for the whole family continues to grow and evolve as time goes on.
- Gayle, Henry and Martha
"I have been a customer of Gayle's for some time now, and the quality of her sewing is just amazing. She had fantastically high standards, and this shows when you have one of her products in hand. A beautifully handmade item, made here in Perth, W.A. that will be loved for a long time to come!"
-Sarah, Earth Babes