Wool Pants by WAHM Alison from Pillow Pants!
The pants are 100% wool, and hand knitted on a circular needle so that they're completely seamless, making them super stretchy and comfortable. A stretchy knitted belt is hand sewn (to prevent accidents) into every pair of pants so that they don't fall down as baby is crawling (or running!) around.
Wool is a natural fibre that is super absorbent meaning if your night nappy fails or your toilet trained child has an accident, you won't have to change the entire bedding! Bedtime pants that are as soft as a pillow! Follow our instructions (below) on how to lanolise your cover, to ensure your pants are going to work the best possible way they can for you! Every pair of pants comes with a complimentary 100% pure lanolin from Aussie sheep!
Pillow Pants can be used over modern cloth nappies, fitted or disposable nappies.
One Size Fits Most from 000 to 3+
How to wash
- You only need to wash your pillow pants once a month unless soiled
- Air dry flat (do not hang to dry)
- Do not wring out or tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softener
How to lanolize
- Melt 1/2 teaspoon of lanolin in a cup of hot water
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of wool wash and stir until all dissolved
- Add mixture to a bucket of lukewarm water, stir, and put pants in the bucket straight away!
- Soak Pillow Pants in the bucket, making sure it is submerged, for an hour