Medium Face Mask by Bellelis
Our handmade reusable face cloth masks are lovingly Handmade in Australia from two layers of 100% cotton (not prewashed) and inside pocket for inserting an extra layer of filtration if needed. (Filter is not included. You can purchase it HERE.)
Essential for travelling, immunocompromised and elderly people and when working closer to other people (beauty salons, massage therapists, hairdressers etc.) Medical staff use them over surgical masks when working with small children (they love our bright colours and patterns).
Also great to use to filter the air from Dust, Pollen, Allergies, Smoke, Pollution, Arts and Crafts.
Our masks are no replacement for medical-grade masks*, but thanks to our design we got as close to it as possible with a handmade reusable face cloth mask.
- double layer of 100% cotton fabric (NOT prewashed - may shrink a little)
- sewed-in twist tie for a better fit around the nose (only M and L size)
- inside pocket - allows putting extra layer for filtration (purchase your filters HERE, kitchen towel or paper tissue)
- elastic band on each side (3mm or 6mm width) - stitched in and secured from being pulled out
- open elastic bands so you can knot them into earloops according to your needs (after adjusting the size, seal the ends by heat to stop the elastic from falling apart)
- 3 sizes to accommodate every face
- Handmade in Australia
Small (children) - No twist tie for a better fit (safety reasons if worn by children)
Medium (small adult)
Large (large adult)
MEASUREMENTS FOR EACH SIZE:
Measure face from ear to ear, under the nose.
Small: 21.5cm (8 1/2 inches)
Medium: 25.5.cm (10 inches)
Large: 28cm (11 inches)
The face mask comes with open elastic bands, make a knot on each side according to your size so mask sits comfortably on your face.
Mask has an inside pocket for extra filter (purchase your filters HERE, paper towel or tissue) this filter should be replaced every 2 hours.
Mask has to be washed daily (do not wash filter):
Warm machine wash 60°C.
- Hand wash - pour hot water over the mask 90°C (from a kettle), add soap and leave for five minutes. Rinse properly.
- Mask needs to be dried and ironed before next use. (ironing or drying on direct sun helps sanitize mask) DO NOT IRON THE ELASTIC BANDS
Wearing the face mask does not guarantee protection from the recent coronavirus. However, it will filter some particles and dust that can potentially contain viruses. The mask will also prevent you from touching the face when outside, which will lower the health risks considerably. We do not claim that our masks can save you from getting a virus. They do provide a basic physical barrier that can be considered as minimal protection. They do help limit spreading.
The World Health Organisation recommends the use of face masks to aid in the protection against viral transmissions. Their use should be part of the standard response to being around possible or confirmed infected people, along with handwashing and social distancing.
* Medical professionals advise AGAINST the use of masks on small kids due to lung capacity. Bellelis and Earth Babes are not liable for the use or misuse of the mask. By purchasing these masks from Earth Babes/Bellelis you agree to "use the mask at your own risk."