Earth Babes Bean Bags - Set of 5
These beautiful handmade bean bags are stitched with love right here in W.A. The perfect gift for a child of any age they are made with 100% cotton and filled with split peas. Each bag measures approx 8.5cm x 10cm and the peas have been weighed to equal 80 grams.
There are so many fun games and things to do with bean bags, they are the perfect open-ended toy to add to your collection
- Easy to learn how to catch and throw for little hands
- Stack them up and see how many you can put on top of one another
- Learning to count
- Bean bag knee races
- They can become parts of your landscapes in your wooden toy scenes or boulders to carry in little trucks
- Each bags weigh the same so they are perfect if you have an old style scale for learning about weights
- Plus so many more... we would love to hear how your little one is playing with their bean bags in our Facebook group: Earth Babes Community!
Each set of 5 bean bags comes wrapped up in its own little cloth which also adds another game. With a target on one side, as your little babes get older and starts to learn about numbers and counting, it becomes a great game for aiming at the middle and adding up scores to see who wins!
*Colours of cloth wrap will vary and be a colour to suit your bean bags
** Images are an example only and print placement will vary from each bean bag and each set of bean bags.
- These bags are filled with split peas and are not machine washable, spot clean only.