Lil Eco's Boxy Wetbag
Also known as a nappy pod in the MCN community, our Boxy Bag is designed to be used well beyond the cloth nappies years. It features long double straps which can be configured in more than 5 ways to adapt to your changing needs. It can be carried vertically and horizontally to store the essentials such as keys, wallet and phone; everyday items like clothes, drinks and snacks and MOST uniquely, it can be worn as a child’s backpack to transport their most prized treasures.
- Measures 27cmL x 12.5cmW x 16cmH
- Double zipper slider
- Rectangular and multipurpose
- Comfortably fits 6 MCNs
- Converts to a child’s backpack
- Easily rolls up for storage in your bag or car
- Premium PUL fabric
Designed and handmade in Australia
Anything a plastic bag can do, a wetbag can do better and that’s why you need one (or a few) in your life!
- durable - don’t tear or rip
- stylish - come in a variety of prints to reflect your personality
- water resistant - ideal for transporting soiled or damp items
- machine washable - use over and over again, great for both your wallet and the environment
*Image is to show the print, the wetbag you receive may have a different print placement
Who is Lil Eco you ask!?
"Hi, I’m Lily and I’ve always loved to draw. My mum on the other hand has a talent for sewing. So we decided to combine our hobbies and make our own reusable wet bags. All of our prints are designed by me and made by my mum right here in Australia.
Why wet bags? The amount of single use plastics produced in the world bothers me, even more so now that I’m a mother. I hope to reduce that amount and what better way to start than with reusable bags!
If each one of us can use one less plastic bag, that would make a tremendous difference for our planet, because everyone can be a lil eco."