Baby Beehinds XXL All-in-One Nappy
Finally a nappy designed for older kids or kids with special needs who need a little helping hand! This is a versatile day or night option & can be customized with different absorbency levels, as your child’s needs change.
2 layers of inbuilt thick & thirsty microfiber sewn inside the pocket extending the whole rise of the nappy.
- Microfibre draws moisture away from the skin quickly, and the bamboo insert holds wetness for longer!
- Additional bamboo fleece booster with 3 layers of super absorbent fleece (60% bamboo, 30% organic cotton, 10% polyester)
- GOTS Certified & OCS 100 Certified Organic Cotton
- Soft & gentle polyester outer with hidden layer of PUL (waterproof layer)
Wide coverage across the bum to keep accidents contained
- Suede cloth inner lining for a stay dry feeling
- Generous pocket size for additional boosting.
- Hidden PUL (waterproof) layer to keep clothes & bedding dry!
Soft but strong encased leg elastics to fit snuggly where it matters!
Extra wide waist elastics for firm but comfortable fit with no cutting in!
- VELCRO® Brand closure closure to get the perfect waist fit.
*Image of Azure is to show colour only, the actual nappy in the image is training pants
Genuine Customer Review- From Baby Beehinds Website
"I bought 3 XXLs last week & my boy & I are so happy with them!! He is 4.5 years old & 20 kgs. He went into renal failure in May due to his rare blood disorder & spent 8 weeks at Royal Children’s in Randwick. He has come a long way & off dialysis thankfully. He now needs to drink over 2 litres of liquid a day & is a LONG way from night training. He wee’s at 7pm, hubby takes him again at 10pm and wakes up with a full nappy, booster and bamboo trifold. Yet his skin is dry to touch & he has had a comfy sleep!! ?
No leaks, no smelly bed or PJs, no sore doodles (his erections hurt & rub on his other nappies). I can stuff the pocket with extra inserts if needed, which I do. (Another trifold). I’d say he will fit these for at least another 3 years as there is plenty of room to grow. They take all day to dry on the line so I’m not sure if 3 will be enough in the winter time. Thank you Baby Beehinds they are fantastic!!!! At last I can honestly say he is sleeping well and so am I."
- Rebecca M